Situated within the heart of Cornwall amidst the beautiful countryside of the South West, Carvynick Holiday Resort near Newquay offers holidays for couples, families and mixed groups. Located only 10 minutes from the stunning Newquay beaches and dramatic Cornish coastline, we are also 15 minutes from the cathedral city of Truro and 25 minutes from the world famous Eden Project.
Our central location just off the A30 provides quick and easy access to all of Cornwall’s many attractions.
Our holiday resort consists of 25 well-presented self-catering holiday cottages, perfect for weekly holidays, short breaks and off season holidays in Cornwall. We have a motorhome touring park, with fabulous first class touring pitches specifically designed for motorhomes of all sizes including American and European motorhomes. New to Carvynick holiday resort is a luxury lodge development. The new lodge park will have a range of styles and prices of luxury lodges. The park will be a gated community, offering a degree of privacy and security.
Carvynick has many onsite leisure facilities from our heated indoor swimming pool, sauna fitness suite, hot tub and solarium to recreational sports such as golf and badminton.
What Carvynick has to offer
- 25 well-appointed self-catering holiday cottages sleep 6 or sleep 7
- A dog friendly cottage subject to availability
- Stunning touring pitches for motorhomes ( dogs welcome )
- All touring pitches have private decked areas and are fully serviced
- Picturesque grounds with spectacular panoramic views across the Cornish countryside
- Indoor heated swimming pool, badminton court, fitness suite, pool room, sauna solarium and hot tub
- 5 hole golf course
- Onsite bar and restaurant – www.stiltskinsrestaurant.co.uk
- Quick and easy access just off the A30
- 10 minutes from Newquay beaches and attractions
- 15 minutes from Newquay Airport
- 15 minutes from the Cathedral City of Truro
Follow us on Facebook for more regular updates on what’s happening at Carvynick and around Cornwall.